Swapping engines...Anybody ever swapped ABS into a Non ABS New Edge?

Hey everybody. After 12 years of loving my base 02 V6, I'm finally swapping to a 4.6. The donor car is an 02 Premium GT with ABS and TCS. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the brake system. I was just going to swap the hydroboost and hook up my old brake lines, but I figured the computer would unhappy without the ABS sensors. I just want to check and see if anyone has ever swapped the whole system over. I"m going to have the entire interior and dash out while I swap so I'll have access to the whole wiring harness. Thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, but it does require more than just the electronics. There should also be a distribution block in front of the radiator, as well as sensors/rings at each wheel (on the axle in the rear and on the wheel hub up front), and all the hard lines.

Yeah, I'm dropping the engine while still on the k member so I'll have the front hubs ready to swap. Rear axle swap is no big deal so I would have the rear hubs in place as well. I was mainly checking to see if anyone who has swapped the harness has any thoughts, tips, or tricks.