Sweet Deal!

• Sponsors (?)

WTF was this guy thinking!

98 Mustang Cobra

IDN. But im thinking his story is bs, hands down. Its probably a piece of **** worth $2000.. No one removes the motor for fuel economy purposes...wouldn't it make more sense to sell it and buy a different car? rather than spend time and money switching it? Also the car could be a V6 with just a cobra bumper and he said its messed up anyway.

+1 on the BS. It used to have a cobra motor, and it used to have a cobra bumper? Sure, and I bet it probably used to have cobra wheels and leather seats, etc, etc. Either he's trying to find a sucker, or he is the sucker and now he's trying to find another. I have a buddy who bought a 280Z years ago. He was telling me what a great deal he got and that it was turbocharged and superfast. Well I went over his house to check it out and after seeing no turbo under the hood, told him there was no turbo on this car. He said, sure there is, it has turbo stickers on the fenders. I told him those were cheap generic stickers you can buy anywhere. He felt like a complete Jackass! Let the buyer beware:D