Switch Panels, who has one? (for line lock, exhaust cutout switches etc etc))

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Well im going to be putting the SLP line lock kit on my car here in the next month or so and am wondering where I can get a nice looking switch panel to mount the switch in...I've done some searching on the internet but the only one i can find is one that mounts in the center A/C vent.

Anyone have one? If so, mount pics and a link on where to buy it.

Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

i dont know if 2001- ND up has the little coin holder in the switch spot behind the foglight switch but maybe you could get another foglight swtich and use as the line lock switch and pull the little coin holder out ? i think it may look cool not being able to see it but i dont know what year car you have

EDIT wow reading owns me i didnt see your sig ... so yea maybe youll like my idea i dont know i figured u might like factory look

i dont know if 2001- ND up has the little coin holder in the switch spot behind the foglight switch but maybe you could get another foglight swtich and use as the line lock switch and pull the little coin holder out ? i think it may look cool not being able to see it but i dont know what year car you have

EDIT wow reading owns me i didnt see your sig ... so yea maybe youll like my idea i dont know i figured u might like factory look

:nice: Good idea!

it is a rocker switch right?, the trigger for the line lock i mean because then it will deffinitly work and youll have a light in the swtich like the foglight switch to tell you when its engaged.

it is a rocker switch right?, the trigger for the line lock i mean because then it will deffinitly work and youll have a light in the swtich like the foglight switch to tell you when its engaged.

Yea that would definitely work. It would be nice to have the option for more than one switch though, incase i ever decide to do electric exhaust cutouts :D

I mounted my arming switch in the back of the shifter bezel, as in where the lighter is at, just on the left side. I had to trim the mounting point for the convertible top harness, but it fits just fine and looks clean, and it's out of the way.

Only thing is, if I remove that switch there will be a hole there.

The style switch you are using may be different though. Mine is just a small-ish toggle switch.

if you don't use the cig lighter. pull it out and put a round toggle , there's another spot and then you could do the same for the accsessory one if you don't use that either , I like tge stealth look of thinks lol