Sync 3 Navigation Does Not Show Up!

Hey guys! It's been a while! But I'm back but with a 2016 premium PP GT! I'm so stoked! Anyways I just got this car and was wondering if I'm missing something here. I seem to not have the navigation icon on my sync 3. I have the premium package with all the goodies and no navigation. It is a used car with 8000 miles on it. Could the "valet" from the previous owner be locking me out from getting to the navigation? If it's something simple, cool. If not, I may have to call the dealer. Thanks for your help!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys! It's been a while! But I'm back but with a 2016 premium PP GT! I'm so stoked! Anyways I just got this car and was wondering if I'm missing something here. I seem to not have the navigation icon on my sync 3. I have the premium package with all the goodies and no navigation. It is a used car with 8000 miles on it. Could the "valet" from the previous owner be locking me out from getting to the navigation? If it's something simple, cool. If not, I may have to call the dealer. Thanks for your help!

Hey Archer Mike,

Congrats on your new GT! SYNC 3 comes equipped with or without the built in navigation system. Please send your VIN in a PM and I can check it out for you!

Cara

Hey Archer Mike,

Congrats on your new GT! SYNC 3 comes equipped with or without the built in navigation system. Please send your VIN in a PM and I can check it out for you!

Cara
I've seen a few people buy a sync 3 car without nav, come home and realize that nav cost extra $$$. =(
thats going to suck!!! Anytime you see the sync3 screen it's navigation. There is no clear cut answer anywhere I've looked on the Internet if I have it or not. Sending FordIVteam my VIN to see if I do or not.

Hey Archer Mike,

Cara

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,273