T-Bird SC Eaton Charger.....

• Sponsors (?)

There was a guy on here that did one a while back. Here's a few vids and a pic of his car Jim's Personal WebSite | 87 Mustang - Video. From what I remember it was a ton of work, not only to put it all together but to get it running right too. Seems to me that its not worth it unless your looking to have something different under your hood.

engine_coolant_tube.jpg

Attachments

• engine_coolant_tube.jpg
    engine_coolant_tube.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 49
BBK made the kit in the 90's to use the M90 on a 5.0. It wasn't sold long though. People have used it as a template to make their own.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to make a lower manifold to mount a Cobra blower on? They are fairly cheap to get and it seems like there could be enough room to mount a special lower manifold with intercooler on top of the pushrod motor.

It would be kinda cool to have that Cobra blower whine on top of a 5.0 engine, I'm almost tempted to buy a blower, and use it along with a stock lower to model something up in Solidworks and see if it's doable.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to make a lower manifold to mount a Cobra blower on? They are fairly cheap to get and it seems like there could be enough room to mount a special lower manifold with intercooler on top of the pushrod motor.

It would be kinda cool to have that Cobra blower whine on top of a 5.0 engine, I'm almost tempted to buy a blower, and use it along with a stock lower to model something up in Solidworks and see if it's doable.

I have seen that done before. There is a local mustang performance shop around me that did that set up on a fox. I never saw the car run personally but supposedly it made some good power with it.

I have seen that done before. There is a local mustang performance shop around me that did that set up on a fox. I never saw the car run personally but supposedly it made some good power with it.

Haha, wish i didn't read this. Now i'm gonna buy a Cobra blower and start modeling up a lower manifold to mount it to. :)