T & J now a dealer for KB is this true?

wow !

Tim can you pm me prices too ?
I was waiting for the turbo kits, but I think ~400RWHP is enough for me for now so the KB is looking nice since I love my LT's, and am afraid of getting inspection with a single turbo. But my goal is a built 324, and heads, and cams. I think a KB with that will satisfy me eventually. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

soon as I heard the news, I e-mailed Tim this sounds like the perfect set up for me :banana: :banana: :banana: I wanted the kb, but with tim's tune, there's no questions or doubt about which kit I'll be getting :D :D I'm sure tim's turbo's will be incredible, but with the smog laws in california the kb is the best choice for me. I've got the biggest :banana: right now :p can't wait!!!

NFCStang said:
Dumb question...

What's an adaptive tune?

Not a dumb question really.
I'm most likely not going to describe it perfectly, but basically an adaptive tune allows the motor to "adapt" to different conditions. For example, when it's hot outside the tune takes away timing to make sure detonation doesn't occur. Less timing means a little less power on hot days, but it also means you don't blow anything up. Opposite applies on cool days, as the tune adds timing. I've heard of guys picking up quite a few HP on cool days.

Atlanta_GTer said:
I'm most likely not going to describe it perfectly, but basically an adaptive tune allows the motor to "adapt" to different conditions. For example, when it's hot outside the tune takes away timing to make sure detonation doesn't occur. Less timing means a little less power on hot days, but it also means you don't blow anything up. Opposite applies on cool days, as the tune adds timing. I've heard of guys picking up quite a few HP on cool days.

Right on, but it goes a step further in that it can also adapt to other modifications made to the car. I believe you can change things like the TB, MAF, etc and the computer will compensate for those also without having to be retuned.

Atlanta_GTer said:

Thanks..I had no idea :nice:

99SilverGT said:
Right on, but it goes a step further in that it can also adapt to other modifications made to the car. I believe you can change things like the TB, MAF, etc and the computer will compensate for those also without having to be retuned.

Really? Man I am learning new stuff here all the time. :nice:

99SilverGT said:
yup you can add that stuff later with out having to re-tune :nice:

FastRedPonyCar said:
so now I'll just have to show up with a huge wad of money instead of a small wad of money and a KB under the other arm. :D

NO FAIR!!! God please send a big bag of money out of the sky. Just let it hit me in the face. I don't care!

Dear God,

Please let the falling bag of money knock FastRedPonyCar out and through your divine guidance let me be coming along right behind him to pick up the money. Let your light shine upon T&J performance and lead me there, in order to have the magnificent KB blower with adative tune installed in my car.

Amen

NFCStang said:
Dear God,

Please let the falling bag of money knock FastRedPonyCar out and through your divine guidance let me be coming along right behind him to pick up the money. Let your light shine upon T&J performance and lead me there, in order to have the magnificent KB blower with adative tune installed in my car.

Amen
God,

let that bag knock out FastRedPonyCar, bounce on NFCSTang and end up in my hands... :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

AMEN.. :hail2: :hail2: