T-top kit for 94-95 coupe?

• Sponsors (?)

I remember reading on this forum that the SN-95 mustangs were called an sn95 because the 94-95 mustangs we drive today are the 95th versioin before they agreed to put the car in production. Im sure somewhere in there was a t-top and it probably looked like crap. Plus it would waken the frame as you probably already know.

As of now the only t-top mustang you can get that I know of is an 87 gt where that was an option. One of my buddies has one.

And no aftermarket company has a t-top kit for our cars. Only a targa top and even that looks irregularaly out of place.

Id go for something else like a custom paint sceme because it would cost to much to get them (t-tops) installed by a custom fabricator anyways.

If you're looking for the targa conversion, go to http://www.mustangtuning.com/bodykits.html

It's different, yes, but I kinda like it, would set you apart from the crowd. Making a custom kit might cost you more later....you're more than likely going to require a roll cage, sub frame connectors, and a reinforced A-pillar much like that of a convertible. Check those options out if you're looking for a custom cut, but I'd recommend the Targa kit if you wanna be safe, and even then, you're not guaranteed... :shrug: