t-top to hardtop

stock90GT

Oct 13, 2006
okay, so everyone is talking about converting from a hardtop to a t-top, well, my friend has a good t-top car, and the roof on my parts car is dentless, how hard would it be to convert it from t-top to hardtop?

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of condition is his car in? He should just advertise it for a trade. He will be able to trade straight over for a nice hardtop that is in just as good condition or better. If I didn't have a vert I would do it.

hardtops look a whole lot cleaner, and to me are better than a t-tops, i hate t-tops, why when you see people wanting to go the other way, you encourage it? that is ruining a better car, screw- t-tops

okay, so everyone is talking about converting from a hardtop to a t-top, well, my friend has a good t-top car, and the roof on my parts car is dentless, how hard would it be to convert it from t-top to hardtop?

franky! hes trying to make a hardtop to a t-top... i know.. the title threw me off too

Are you sure? Sounds like he said he wants to convert a t-top into a hardtop. :shrug:

$435.32

Noone can asnwer this question. Go out and ask someone to quote it for you. I can assure you, if you have to ask here you are NOT going to be able to Shadetree mechanic it.

If he truly doesn't want a T-top sell it for a premium (which they get) and buy a hardtop. Pretty much the end of the convo right there.

this is a ridiculous thread this guy can't be serious

you caught me, but my friend does have a clean t-top roller,and neither of us like t-top cars, i got tired of seeing the threads of converting hardtops to t-tops, and flipped it to see what y'all would do, entertainment, HARDTOPS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!