T-tops and Sunroof on the '05 Stang

Z28x

Sep 19, 2003
Albany NY
Does anyone know If there are planning to put a sunroof/moonroof on the 2005+ Mustangs? What about T-tops or a Targa top in the near future?

T-tops kick a$$, I'd love to see them back on the mustang, As a 2000 SS owner I can tell you, T-tops make the car so much more fun.

• Sponsors (?)

Z28x said:
Does anyone know If there are planning to put a sunroof/moonroof on the 2005+ Mustangs? What about T-tops or a Targa top in the near future?

T-tops kick a$$, I'd love to see them back on the mustang, As a 2000 SS owner I can tell you, T-tops make the car so much more fun.

Yeah, lets all get T-Tops and grow a mullet! :rlaugh:

I love the T tops on the camaro's, a friend of mine had one, they look alot better in my oppinion then verts. I'd like to see t tops on the mustang again

Targa/T-tops give you the best of both worlds, Its like having a convertable but with the coupe good looks.

80s...Disco..... what are you people talking about? Your traped in the past.

THe Vette, Camaro, Supra, WS6, Firebird, Nissan 300Zx, and Ferrari have put these things on their cars all through the 90's and into the 21st century, and all look GREAT doing it. Even the concept '05 Mustang as the T-tops style glass roof and looks really good with it.

I also am praying to the mustang gods for T-tops, I like the idea of cruising with the tops down, but the lack of a roof on a vert makes me nervous in case of a rollover, besides verts are usually much heavier and less rigid. T-tops make a nice compromise between an open top and a solid.

P.S. FastMustangII-I like mustang II's, they have their own cool look to them.

I WOULD LOVE T TOPS :drool:

I almost bought a roof section for my Mach- but I know how hard is to get the weatherstripping for our II's so decided against it. I had an 84 TA with them and loved it. Bring them back to the mustang- sure thing- bring them back :nice: I'd love to have 'vert, but if the choice was there, I'd take the T-tops first anyday( just take a peek at the render of the new stang done to look like a King :drool: )

realtripp said:
I also am praying to the mustang gods for T-tops, I like the idea of cruising with the tops down, but the lack of a roof on a vert makes me nervous in case of a rollover, besides verts are usually much heavier and less rigid. T-tops make a nice compromise between an open top and a solid.

P.S. FastMustangII-I like mustang II's, they have their own cool look to them.

why thank you i am the proud owner of a 74