T-tops and Sunroof on the '05 Stang

i LOVE MY T-TOPS... i think they look great when off... more privacy than vert too...

i dont know, i've never been a vert guy, infact, i never even liked T-Tops till I go mine...

but they add SOOOooo much weight to a GT... my GT weighs more than any other GT I've ever seen (foxbody)

• Sponsors (?)

MrMorden said:
T-Tops = Body flex. Not a good thing in a performance car.

In the Camaro the T-top cars have the same flex as the coupes, THe hardtops have no extra support, just filler.

ALL Vette coupes have a Targa top and they do just fine. T-tops/Targa/sunroof would only be any option, if you don't like it you don't have to buy it, but those that do like them could.

I guess you think that ford shouldn't make a vert them.

MULLET MAN TO THE RESCUE!!!

attachment.php

FiveOhhStang said:
you cant go wrong with T-tops...I had a 97 Firebird with T-Tops...IT was great! Always got looks from all walks of life..and cruising down the highway with them off did justice....
-Nick

you say you're a gangsta but you never pop none, I say you a wangsta and you need to stop frontin, roll through the dealership but you never cop none....sorry I read your sig, couldn't resist

I have t-tops on my '85. I love them

I'd love for the new stangs to have t-tops...or at least a sunroof.

Just because they come with t-tops doesn't mean you all need to get them. You don't want them, get yours with a normal roof then.

SVTdriver said:
The question though is. Is Ford going to put any money into developing t-tops. Although it might be a unique option. I don't think there is enough real world demand.

fords not willing to put money into developing anything good :rolleyes: OH except svt focus's....now that was a cool move! *sarcasm*

SVTdriver said:
The question though is. Is Ford going to put any money into developing t-tops. Although it might be a unique option. I don't think there is enough real world demand.

100% of Corvette coupes have a Targa top

in 2001 66% of Camaros coupes were bought with T-Tops