T-TRIM too big?

jimfitzgerald said:
You're just pissed because you don't want to pay for the clutch they put in your car and forgot to put on your bill. If it was my shop, I would put a lien on your car.

uhhh...not the case at all....I spent $11k there, I am not sweating 600 more...as I said before...I never said I wasn't going to pay it...I just want Tim to call so I can have a minute to talk to him...still awaiting the phone call...

especially since you just got your bill from them

and to the post up above...I had the bill the day when I picked my car up, and I sent an email to Tim 1 week before coming down to pick up my car, asking for an updated invoice with all the extra parts on it...I was trying to get it all squared away...never happened...

• Sponsors (?)

Why don't you just send Tim a check for the money you owe him. Then, call Rhonda and give her the specifics of your problems. I'm sure they will get back to you promptly. Trying to extort $690 from them is not the way to get alot of cooperation. These high horsepower, high performance cars are very complex. There will always be issues and you just have to work with your builder to get them resolved. By the time those are resolved, there will be others. It's a never ending process, regardless of who built your car. Getting in a pissing contest with your builder is not the way to go. Be a man, not a :taco:.

jimfitzgerald said:
The Novi 2000 uses an air-to-air intercooler. There is no water or ice involved. But yes, you should get one with your Novi 2000.
Actually, I was referring to the Vortech Powercooler set up, but now that you mentioned it, I did forget for a minute that the Novi was air to air. Either way.......a cooler charge is the way to go. :nice:

jimfitzgerald said:
Why don't you just send Tim a check for the money you owe him. Then, call Rhonda and give her the specifics of your problems. I'm sure they will get back to you promptly. Trying to extort $690 from them is not the way to get alot of cooperation. These high horsepower, high performance cars are very complex. There will always be issues and you just have to work with your builder to get them resolved. By the time those are resolved, there will be others. It's a never ending process, regardless of who built your car. Getting in a pissing contest with your builder is not the way to go. Be a man, not a :taco:.

you would think an english teacher could use different words than that...