T45 Transmission question

o willingham

May 14, 2020
Oregon
I'm going to replace my clutch, clutch plate, release bearing, pilot bearing and rear main seal. I seen videos of this done, and I was wondering if my T45 transmission has a oil slinger installed after the rear main seal. If so, can someone give a site to order the oil slinger from? The manual doesn't talk about installing one, but if there's one there, I would like to install a new one. I really won't know until I remove the transmission, but I would like to have it on hand if I need it.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm going to replace my clutch, clutch plate, release bearing, pilot bearing and rear main seal. I seen videos of this done, and I was wondering if my T45 transmission has a oil slinger installed after the rear main seal. If so, can someone give a site to order the oil slinger from? The manual doesn't talk about installing one, but if there's one there, I would like to install a new one. I really won't know until I remove the transmission, but I would like to have it on hand if I need it.

By your description, it sounds like you are asking abt an oil slinger inside the bellhousing? Our cars have a dry clutch, so no oil and no oil slinger. Is that what you are asking?

Yes, It's behind the flywheel. Thanks for the information.

Attachments

• Seal retainer.jpg
    Seal retainer.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 87