jackjohnson

Banned
Feb 9, 2006

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Sponsors (?)

The grey with silver race strips? I really dig that. and I like the lighting on the inside of that stang. Thats pretty sweet lookin. I never really cared for all the lights underneath cars however.

OM F'ing G, I have a V6 with a substantial amount of mods, but I would never, ever, eva eva eva, try to pass it off as a COBRA GT 500 whatever it is. Look at the grille, its an abomination.

bleeblee said:
OM F'ing G, I have a V6 with a substantial amount of mods, but I would never, ever, eva eva eva, try to pass it off as a COBRA GT 500 whatever it is. Look at the grille, its an abomination.

The grille is the least of its problems. Check out the less-than-amateur stripe job.

areaseven said:
Be careful with what you ask for...

BTW, "quoting" ugly/tacky/ricey Mustangs is stupid and should be a felony. Remove the tags when replying.[/QUOTE]

When a poor person does something different people call them crazy... when a rich person does the same thing they are called eccentric...

When the best your car can do is mid-15's it's tacky... when your car's in the low 13's it's style....