Tackiest / Ricey Mustangs CONTEST

• Sponsors (?)

WinterHawk said:
What an
moon.gif
.. what's yours look like :shrug: ??

Then you must not think much of the 69 Mustang either..

69-05.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. Some of us are able to appreciate and respect other peoples efforts in making their car unique.

And some of us are not.

The hood on the yellow stang is pretty fugly. The 4.0 emblems are a bit of overkill. Otherwise the car looks fine.

That illuminated interior is waaay too bright. If the lights were darker, it might look cool, but not as is.

Keep in mind that these are just opinions. You post pictures of your car anywhere on the net, you're signing a contract to take the good with the bad. Don't like what someone has to say, just ignore them. Think they're wrong? Debate the matter in a logical manner.

WinterHawk said:
What an
moon.gif
.. what's yours look like :shrug: ??

Then you must not think much of the 69 Mustang either..

69-05.jpg
The only thing that looks out of place on this one is the racing stripes. They look too far apart. If they were going for the 69' look they should have painted the middle of the hood flat black. But, I give an A on effort and attempt.

I dont see a problem really with the yellow one in the OP. Maybe the emblem on the inside dash is a little out of place in the look of the dash, but otherwise, it's fine. Some people dont know rice, or tacky. Oh well. To each their own. Even the V6 GT500 on ebay was fine style wise. Who cares if the guy likes the GT500 look. Not many dont so whats the big deal. Some people arent secure with what they got so oh well. Personally I am getting the GT500 and if I ever pulled up to a V6 GT500 "wannabe" I would give him a thumbs up. Not everyone can afford what they want, but I give them props for making it look like they want it to. If the person somehow feels it makes him in the league with a GT or GT500 in speed, well that is just stupid without mods, but otherwise who cares. It's their car.

Mickey21 said:
I dont see a problem really with the yellow one in the OP. Maybe the emblem on the inside dash is a little out of place in the look of the dash, but otherwise, it's fine. Some people dont know rice, or tacky. Oh well. To each their own. Even the V6 GT500 on ebay was fine style wise. Who cares if the guy likes the GT500 look. Not many dont so whats the big deal. Some people arent secure with what they got so oh well. Personally I am getting the GT500 and if I ever pulled up to a V6 GT500 "wannabe" I would give him a thumbs up. Not everyone can afford what they want, but I give them props for making it look like they want it to. If the person somehow feels it makes him in the league with a GT or GT500 in speed, well that is just stupid without mods, but otherwise who cares. It's their car.

True dat. Double true.

anyone have a dictionary?

official_style said:
I TOLD YOU THAT IM CRAZY FOR THESE CUPCAKES COUSIN!! :lol:

Good on you! I knew someone would catch the reference.

As for the yellow 94 cobra on ebay, the vehicle description kills me. If someone actually buys this thing, the seller should take a chunk of his money and buy a dictionary.

THE CAR IS A FAST AND FURIUS CAR, LETHERS YELLOW AND BLACK RACING SEATS,EXAUSTER IS CHANGED,ANGEL LIGTHS, CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS, RACING 18 INCH RINS,ALMOST NEW TIRES THEY ARE A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, HAS A RACING CLUTCH,HAS BMW Z3 FENDERS, BODYKIT, WINGS, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CAME WITH A SOUND SYSTEM, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT DEAL

show cars or race cars, are not driven on the street so they don't classify as ricers or tacky,, i mean they have to have sponser stickers and crazy body kits - its car like the yellow 94 cobra with the back license plate crazy ricer ****

199 said:
Rce cars, are not driven on the street so they don't classify as ricers or tacky.

I dunno dude, the Mylanta Teal Falken cars, no matter the make, are all tacky looking. I know they are race cars, but they look very odd. :shrug:

0123.jpg

Alongside these other "True" Ricers we all know the Mustang is crying inside...

dsc000340017tg.jpg

dsc000310011qp.jpg

dsc000320018cy.jpg

dsc000330012ct.jpg

dsc000827jf.jpg

dsc000300016og.jpg

But... To agree with you that true, and by true I mean more than a G35 with Mylanta paint, are the "Real" Falken Race cars...

Such as the Widebody R-34
img_0708.jpg

And 996 GT3
3b86ca04.jpg

Those are racecars! :hail2:

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 67