Tampa Area Car Show/Meet

• Sponsors (?)

Hopefully will be in town on the 5th. The NMRA is the 9-12th so you could still go on the weekend, the StangGang is going on the 11-12th. I'm just gonna "be in the neighborhood with some friends" ya know...:rolleyes:

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder. This thing's coming up in a little over a week. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys and seeing your cars. Oh, and I'll add the flyer to my original post. Hope to see you there.

Blaine

:lol: 6months for a cam swap & heads... gotta love it!

so im going to the car show and im trying to see if anyone from TSG wants togo... i might beable to get some of them togo, but we just had a car show last sunday so i dont know how many will wnat to come out again. but ill be there for sure:nice:

OxMox said:
:lol: 6months for a cam swap & heads... gotta love it!

:D ... yeah, the car should be running tonight. It is physically back together, it just needs to get some fluids and a compression test.

OxMox said:
so im going to the car show and im trying to see if anyone from TSG wants togo... i might beable to get some of them togo, but we just had a car show last sunday so i dont know how many will wnat to come out again. but ill be there for sure:nice:

Sounds good. Yeah, I saw your post on TheStangGang, too. I'm gonna post a few more reminders here, TSG, 3.8, v6power, TampaRacing, and all the other places to try and drum up some more people by sunday. We'll see how many actually show.

OxMox said:
sounds good. my girlfriend and i will be there for sure and i think maybe 3 people might be coming from tsg, but they havent given me a direct 100% answer

Cool.

Well, my car ran last night for ~30sec-1 min, but there's a significant tick that I want to take car of. It could be a combination of the new RR's, a huge exhaust leak, and being in a garage, but I'm gonna pull the valve covers and check the RR's and PR's tonight.

If my bank account rose like I wanted it to above $200, I would go, but I only got it to $170 (up from $130!) so I don't have enough to even drive there and back =(. Unless somehow I sold my old car today.