Tampa Bay Mustangs meet

5.0_GT_kid

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Largo, Florida
Hey everyone, as some of you know, my friend David and I have a car club called Tampa Bay Mustangs, and we are holding our first official meet next saturday, August 28th, at the Sonic on Ulmerton Road in Largo. Complete info is available HERE

We would love for all you Mustang guys to bring your cars out there. Tampa Bay Mustangs is a totally free club, and likewise is this meet.
I'll check in on this post often in case any of you post questions. I'm also available through Email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Our website is www.TBMustangs.com. Even if you can't make the meet, feel free to join the site and the forums (again, FREE!)

Thanks everyone.
Eric

• Sponsors (?)

Uronmyjordans said:
Brandon area here. Sound like fun maybe i'll show up

Hope to see you there. It is the first meet so it's most likely going to be all us members coming together to show off the cars and meet each other. In the future meets we will most likely have things to do like poker runs and such.

Bump.gif

Hawaii-50 said:
Hey Eric-

When do you guys think you will have another meeting? I missed the one yesterday and would like to check out the next one. I'll check out your website from time to time.

Later-
Hawaii-50

We actually have a post up on our forum where we're getting the members to decide what would be a good date to have it, you can view that HERE

As you can see the choices are 24th, 25th, or 26th of September, with my guess being the 25th (saturday). Thanks for your interest too :nice:

KAILUAZ, me and David took our stangs, Jason (one of the new people) and his girl came out, and then a guy named Jeremy brought his stang out.

It actually went well and me and David had a great time talking with Jason and his girl and Jeremy. We didn't have quite the turnout we wanted because alot of people already had plans for that date, which is why we are planning farther in advance. Also Andrew came out, but because of traffic me and David didn't arrive til 6:30, and he thought we weren't coming and left.

Anyways it wasn't a huge turnout, but you figure at least 4 more members would have been there had it not been for previous obligations, which would have made 8 all together, and when SVTOA was there on Friday they only had like 7 cars there when I showed up :nice: