Progress Thread Tannerc91gt’s Build(s) Thread

Continuing to update this thread for now, though I’m trying to come up with a better place to document the build. Not sure I’m into the Facebook page for a car build thing, just seems a little weird to me.

Anywho....

I cut out the coilover cross bar I had made. I think it would have worked but I also felt the coils got a little too close to the housing brackets and it was going to bother me until I did something about it.
New mount lays the shocks back a little further and I’m really pleased with it.
A8BD9E7B-7408-4D48-BA9A-F5BC64F0CB44.jpeg
D73C9D48-4247-49E7-B913-ACF4AB2D343D.jpeg

Also got some work done inside the car. Put the dash back in and ran some wiring.
Modified the console for my shifter and gave it a test fit.
D6F15530-9C0E-4799-85EE-13FE3E769897.jpeg

D1B07391-2E6C-4D6B-A920-DA876F45E2B8.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Always trying to leave man :bs: lol
The rear end/suspension turned out great ,and I’m digging how you laid out the electronics/wiring-Whays next?
Really need to get the pinion installed in the rear so I can measure for axles. Going to start building the trunk floor this weekend and start working my way back towards the front of the car

Reactions: 1 user
I was trying to find an article I saw about a magazine building a twin turbo Sn car-they did a custom floor around/under there fuel cell so they could submerge the bottom/sides in an ice bath. Had a drain and everything lol..Was pretty neat,can’t find the article now....

Tried to update but unable to upload photos it seems

I'm looking into this guys. The settings in the forum appear to be correct but the server is refusing to process the images. I've elevated this to MRaburn and I'll holler back once I have either an answer or a solution.

I'm hoping it will be a solution because this all worked before the hardware swap yesterday. It may be some global setting outside of our forum software.

Reactions: 1 users