Progress Thread Tannerc91gt’s Build(s) Thread

Hey Tanner, would you mind showing a couple pictures of how it's attached? This is pretty interesting to me.
IMG_9045.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG

Top is located and aligned with a factory hole in the sheet metal.
IMG_8791.JPG

Bottom is flush with the strut tower.
IMG_9044.JPG

Also ordered these to mount the radiator.
It's a nice kit.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Intercooler is tucked behind the bumper and now fits. Coldside tubing will be a little more work than last time.

The pipe going to the intake is both crooked and unattached to anything, but it was hanging there when I took the picture so...

IMG_9039.JPG
IMG_9034.JPG
IMG_9026.JPG

Hopefully radiator mounts will be here next week and I can start working on coldside 2.0 as unenthusiastic as I am about that.

Still don't have a hood, have no bites on the old hood anyways.

TLDR: Meh...

Reactions: 4 users
IMG_9060.JPG

Started building these 12"x16" stands today. Proved to be more work than I had thought they would be.
Also, there's no wheels or even rear axles on my car so they're useless for the moment

Reactions: 3 users
Finally got these dang things done. More work than I thought they'd be. But they'll be handy...eventually.

For now they're stackable and make great stools!
IMG_9087.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
It looks like you're getting ready to play Jenga. Hard to believe, but me and my friends made a drinking game out of that at one time......

BTW, that sofa looks totally bitc*in' with that areo nose.

IMG_9129.JPG
IMG_9132.JPG

Got the fenders trimmed for the downpipes. Need to cut holes in the valance tomorrow which will be a good bit trickier.

Radiator mounts showed up today.
Feel free to admire my zip tie holding it back.
Have to come up with some tabs to bolt the top to the support.

I've gotten no hits on my old hood. A lift off will require a whole slew of additional work and parts I'm not sure I want.

I'm ALMOST to the point of cutting a hole in my current hood. It's not what I want long term but if I can't sell it, it could at least do the job for now...I don't know.

Reactions: 2 users
Where is the hood listed?
On about 12 Facebook mustang sales groups.

I can't imagine I'll cut it up. Just roll hoodless for a while.

Dzuz rails, removing wipers, living with a lift off. Not sure I'm feelin it. But I also don't want a standard cowl hood.
A problem for later.

I can't see how they consider that tire a street tire...it's raining like a btch down here today,..put those on and drive on these streets and see how they work...

They arent reccomended for highway use, but, i have driven my car with them in some pretty decent rain and they were better than a ET street bias ply and about the same as the old et street drag radial. Most people with a car that needs a tire like that try to avoid rain.

Not sure they do. These aren't DOT approved like the first gen stuff

they are DOT approved

They arent reccomended for highway use, but, i have driven my car with them in some pretty decent rain and they were better than a ET street bias ply and about the same as the old et street drag radial. Most people with a car that needs a tire like that try to avoid rain.

they are DOT approved

I've checked 5-6 different places that carry the 275 pro and they all state that they're not DOT approved.
The 315 is listed as approved though.
Weird.