Progress Thread Tannerc91gt’s Build(s) Thread

It's amazing how the same numbers can hurt so much more when they're attached to a ring instead of car parts. I could have had some nice stuff lol. My ring on the other hand was $38.

Man, I sold one of the best pickups I've ever owned and spent the entire amount on a ring. I understand that feeling completely! That being said, I don't regret it. We've had rough spells, been so broke we literally lived on beans and peanut butter...(read: wife goes nuts with credit cards) had epic fights.. causing me to stay drunk for weeks on end.. Contemplated murder, suicide, etc etc.. LOL, but that's just life. An old man told me once If you get a divorce because your woman has problems, the next one will just have different problems. Makes sense I suppose. :shrug:

That said, we've been married 18 years, have built a pretty good life together, and have some great kids. I kid a lot, but would be lost as a goose without her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Oh you are really asking for trouble. Lol. "Her dad owns a diamond store"...;)

I thought the same thing, LOL..

When I was in high school my girlfriend's dad owned the city flower shop, and I was FOREVER getting guilted into buying her flowers. Her SOB dad didn't give me a discount either.:fuss:

Reactions: 1 user
Did you get payback to him? If you know what I mean?:leghump:

:jester:

Lol.. I'll tell you what was better. Her parents thought I was a loser because when I was in high school I was a poor kid being raised by a poor single mom. They didn't want me seeing her. Later, when I was married, she married some dude that wouldn't earn a living and wound up working for her dad. They lived around the corner from me and my wife.. and there was nothing I loved more than driving by and honking and waving at her visiting parents from my new shiny truck pulling my brand new shiny boat. LMAO The look of disgust was PRICELESS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Lol.. I'll tell you what was better. Her parents thought I was a loser because when I was in high school I was a poor kid being raised by a poor single mom. They didn't want me seeing her. Later, when I was married, she married some dude that wouldn't earn a living and wound up working for her dad. They lived around the corner from me and my wife.. and there was nothing I loved more than driving by and honking and waving at her visiting parents from my new shiny truck pulling my brand new shiny boat. LMAO The look of disgust was PRICELESS.
I was kidding before. But good for you.

That never works. :nono:
Not easy for sure. One is almost done. Juse bought a Magnum T-56 for the coyote, all I have to do is build the rearend.

Then start working on the fox again. Only a 10 year project now.
Oh you are really asking for trouble. Lol. "Her dad owns a diamond store"...;)
Thankfully is isn't bad at all. She wears a simple neckless and that's it, no rings and no bracelet. Very careful with money.

Reactions: 1 users
Man, I sold one of the best pickups I've ever owned and spent the entire amount on a ring. I understand that feeling completely! That being said, I don't regret it. We've had rough spells, been so broke we literally lived on beans and peanut butter...(read: wife goes nuts with credit cards) had epic fights.. causing me to stay drunk for weeks on end.. Contemplated murder, suicide, etc etc.. LOL, but that's just life. An old man told me once If you get a divorce because your woman has problems, the next one will just have different problems. Makes sense I suppose. :shrug:

That said, we've been married 18 years, have built a pretty good life together, and have some great kids. I kid a lot, but would be lost as a goose without her.

Turns out you are one of those people I tend to "keep at arm's length..." LOL

I don't know if this will help you much tanner.

Quoting from Led Zepplin's "Dazed and Confused", "the soul of a woman was created below".

I tend to agree with Robert Plant.

Reactions: 1 user
Started cleaning up the rear. Not that you'll be able to see any of it but it was solid black and covered in 26 years of road grime. That's about it though, going to hopefully order the engine tomorrow.
image.jpeg

In other news, I woke up yesterday do a red spot on my eye that's continued to grow. Doesn't hurt, just weird looking
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users