Taxes

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
So... who's going to procrastinate and wait to do theirs until last minute this year? I just did mine, got my W2 yesterday. Pretty soon... no more car payment when I pay off my DD with my return. WOOHOO!!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i went to walmart to get em done so i could get the check like right then, they (jackson hewitt) wanted $240 i told them to suck my fat C O C K. so i went online and did them. now i wont get my check till like 2 weeks from now, but at least it was free since i'm military. yeah i'm gonna pay off all my bills for this year in advance (not much..) and buy a truck...

As soon as I get mine I call my tax lady. Its kinda high ar 100-120$ for both the wife and I together but she is good and gives us a color coded file with that years tax info in very good order.

The money is already divided up/deposited before the deadline(some IRA, some savings for the prop. taxes we dont escro, some emerg. money/home repair fund, and the rest into the next home downpay fund). Having a home for a deduction is worth its weight in gold.

IIRC they have to be postmarked Jan 31st. That or they have to have them too you by the 31st.

Got the bank statements, mortgage tax statement, and my Citi tax stuff (my fulltime employer)...waiting on the wifes and my 1 day a week pizza job I still drag myself too.

Gotta love no credit card debt...man now just wish my student loans would be gone :( .

i need someone to help me out with what things i can claim.....i got a new truck and the 94 this year is there anything i can write off on those i bought my house this year i had a kid im a electrican i know i can write off tools...we have been doing repairs to the house can i write that stuff off......

were waiting on my wifes w2, my unemployement w2, and my last shops w2, we got one of the shops i worked at and one for the house!!! i hate procrastinating bosses!!!

i need someone to help me out with what things i can claim.....i got a new truck and the 94 this year is there anything i can write off on those i bought my house this year i had a kid im a electrican i know i can write off tools...we have been doing repairs to the house can i write that stuff off......

were waiting on my wifes w2, my unemployement w2, and my last shops w2, we got one of the shops i worked at and one for the house!!! i hate procrastinating bosses!!!