TCP power R&P now only 2500

• Sponsors (?)

whats the point? for that price just buy any number of the r&p's on the market....tcp is equal in price as that unit and uses the same p.s. servo

you still have to factor in the cost of fabbing brackets, the u-joints, the woodward u-joint that meshes with the woodward servo is upward of 70 bucks itself, the column support and rthen the lines to-from the pump. then all the little stuff like accentric eliminators ect ect.....tcp would be cheaper

also, where are you seeing this super adjustability at? adjustable is not always a good thing.

maybe this would be a good thing for the highly modified track car, but not for a street car.IMHO

Steeroids is Sixto's kit

that's what I've been told anyway - Steeroids bought the plans and the rights to Sixto's kit and that's what I'm running right now. TCP is a better system, I'm convinced, but not over $1,000 better. That's why we live in America, though - FREEDOM OF CHOICE! :flag: :hail2: :flag: :hail2: . . . even if it means Aussie parts. :D

yes you are right about that

i know i thought the 70 stang had the same solid crossmember, my 66 fairlane wont fit a steeroids kit, because i have hooker long tubes, but randall says he has a 66 fairlane to work with and wil let me know how it goes, tcp kit wont work and chris says its on the backburner and not fitting as of yet. so unless randall can figue it out, i may have to go with my own design like hakans. or go roller idler and baer tracker.

corpse said:
whoa - I sent em a lengthy "note" :) I encourage everyone to do the same - stir up a little heat. It's one thing if they "adjust" the prices a little - but what they are doing is flat out WRONG. If they were Microsoft, the DOJ would be all over them like flies on sh1t. Last I checked - Microsoft doesn't even price gouge their customers like they could!
Microsoft = Microshaft. They are the Darth Vader of the Software industry :notnice:

bnickel said:
lazarus was brought back from the dead.

an old bible story...
lazarus was a close friend of Jesus. Lazarus died and Jesus waited four days to see his body. He waited four days becuase at that time someone was considered completely dead after three days. so the fourth was to make good and sure he was gone. Jesus resurected Lazarus when he arrived.

and was the brother of Mary and Martha

wait, how in the hell did the r&p thread turn into this crap?
i think we all need this...........no offence guys
stfu.bmp

:lol:

please don't ban me :p

Believe it or not, I think the best and cheapest way to accomplish a good and inexpensive rack kit is to have someone make new spindles with shorter steering arms so that we can use all these racks available with shorter stroke.

hey Shagg, if you use the bump steer kit pro-motorsports it relocates the tie rod to a position that makes it act like it has a shorter steering arm. with most j-car style racks you can actually adjust the position of the rack somewhat to help with bumpsteer. i'm planning on using a randalls rack with pro-m bump kit. it should just about even out the turning radius to what it was before the rack.

i also plan on using a bunch of opentrackers mods like the roller perches, the spherical bearing in the LCA and a set adjustable strut rods that i will probably make myself as well. i may even do opentrackers adjustable UCA. that man has some wicked cool suspension ideas for our stangs.

i'm pretty sure i will also do a version of his rear watts link as well, maybe a cross between his and the fays 2 kit. i already have a set of 5 leaf mid-eyes and will probably get on of GW's delalum bushing kits as well

i haven't personally but there are 3 or 4 people on the VMF that have used it and all of them say it is the best rack out there. they have reported that if there is any loss in turning radius it's negligible. so far nobody has had anything bad to say about it. if you have any specific questions about it just shoot Randy and email, he should get back to you the same day or at least within the next couple of days. i myself have emailed him several times and gotten a very quick response