TCS Error Mustang GT 2006.

efbc

Jan 11, 2010
Hello Friends:

I have a problem with the TCS of my GT 2006, the button works perfectly OFF's light being illuminated on having touched it once and going out the following one, but the TCS does not work, is not activated.
We have plugged the machine not it does not generate any mistake, monitoring the TCS this one always extinguished, designs someone??.
A Greeting and thanks to all.
Eduardo

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, on my car it will still let the tires rip a little when you punch it, and it's useless in the rain... it does work though, you just won't really notice unless you stay on the hammer or are in really low traction situations... try doing a donut in snow and you'll see that it won't really let you. I hear that the current gen mustang's TCS is no better than the last gen.

Thank you for answering, the testshave been driving on snow, as well as checking in the machine of diagnostics that the control of traction does not activate.
Regards.

Hello Friends: after going and car to the mechanical workshop they have seen that the electrical connections that were done in a supposed workshop of Spain to adapt the car to the European regulation were an autencia botched job, they all have been revised and now it works perfectly.
Nevertheless the TCS is very permissive, I am accustomed to the Europeans who stop the car in all that they notice any small loss of traction.
Regards.