Tell me you won't tear up over this

• Sponsors (?)

My buddy sent me that news clip the other night. Puts things in perspective of what’s important, that’s for sure. Nice to see good things happening to good people!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
i knew that.
You asked,..I answered.

It's always been a huge peeve of mine ever since watching the first episodes of overhaulin. What did these people do to deserve 50-100k builds that the rest of us haven't done at some point in our lives? I sold my Black and White Futura when I decided being a responsible father was more important that being a racer boy. I rebuilt an entire house over the summer one year for my mom so she could move down here, then went up and moved her out of Iowa almost completely by myself...Chip Foose didn't have any secret cameras lurking around when I was doing all of that sacrificin'

I call those shows the Oh My God shows.....Because that's all anybody says after the reveal...Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! :suicide:
Let me be the guy that gets the shiny car.....the immediate audio will sound like....." Get the f*beeep*k outta here!",..."You fu-*beeep*in guys!", "You gotta be sh* beeep*in me!"

Right place, right time, right person spotted situation.
Situation exploited for marketing purposes.
it is an actual reality show without the production company's expected drama for ratings
come on mike, you're not the kind of guy to sit and cry 'why not me'. You're like ' Don't get in my way, let me get this done'.

Always wish they did a follow-up to those "pimp-my-ride" shows to see what the car looked like a year later.

I remember years ago on the original MTV pimp my ride show some kid got his civic made over with custom pAint, rims and a expensive stereo with TVs.

Then they dropped it off to him in a sketchy neighborhood and an apartment complex where it would stay on the street. Window how long before it got ripped off

Right place, right time, right person spotted situation.
Situation exploited for marketing purposes.
it is an actual reality show without the production company's expected drama for ratings
come on mike, you're not the kind of guy to sit and cry 'why not me'. You're like ' Don't get in my way, let me get this done'.
I'm not..I can make my own shiny car.. Every day I get to go down stairs, open the door that goes into my garage and tell myself...Get the f*beep*k outta here Mike!, you gotta be f*beep*in sh* beep*tin me! You built that?...No f*beep*kin way!"