Ten holes are finally gone!!

• Sponsors (?)

I love the ten holes! In fact, if I could get a manufacture to make me some 17 inch replicas made from billet aluminum.....I'd do it. Unfortunately, I have not found anyone that can make a cheap/reasonable copy in a larger size. Eventually I will have to ditch the ten holes like most folks.

Mike

I love the ten holes! In fact, if I could get a manufacture to make me some 17 inch replicas made from billet aluminum.....I'd do it. Unfortunately, I have not found anyone that can make a cheap/reasonable copy in a larger size. Eventually I will have to ditch the ten holes like most folks.

Mike

I would be happy just having a set of 2 deep dish 9 or 10 inch for the back.

I'm on Ponys right now too because my 10's went bye bye for Welds a while back and then i sold those too, so i had no other choice. Ponys are nice wheels for being stock, especially with nice fat tires all around, but i'd never say that a nice clean set of 10 holes with fatties front and back were ugly. They fit the fox Mustangs just as well as Weld Draglites if you ask me.

I'm on Ponys right now too because my 10's went bye bye for Welds a while back and then i sold those too, so i had no other choice. Ponys are nice wheels for being stock, especially with nice fat tires all around, but i'd never say that a nice clean set of 10 holes with fatties front and back were ugly. They fit the fox Mustangs just as well as Weld Draglites if you ask me.

id rather have ponys over 10 holes...