Test drove a 2007 GT today!

• Sponsors (?)

My dad got the first year run of the 2005 GT and it has been a great reliable car, it has 94k on it now and the engine/transmission are still in top notch shape, my car has less mileage than his and his car still feels tighter than mine and the engine feels stronger than mine (that 300hp shure helps out too)...:rolleyes:
The only complaint about his is that the paint on the radio started flaking off really quickly and his door panels are falling off and the stealership wants 750 ea for every door! The dash has never rattled and the car rides smoothly and firmly and this is a completely stock 94,000 mile car! I would go for the 2007 If they could fix the minor paint problems, plus they prob were able to fix some of the minor problems like the paint on the radios and door panels, also next time you go ask if you can test drive it again and while you test drive it you could take it to a mechanic to get have him look it over for you.
Hope it works out for you dude.:nice:

My dad got the first year run of the 2005 GT and it has been a great reliable car, it has 94k on it now and the engine/transmission are still in top notch shape, my car has less mileage than his and his car still feels tighter than mine and the engine feels stronger than mine (that 300hp shure helps out too)...:rolleyes:
The only complaint about his is that the paint on the radio started flaking off really quickly and his door panels are falling off and the stealership wants 750 ea for every door! The dash has never rattled and the car rides smoothly and firmly and this is a completely stock 94,000 mile car! I would go for the 2007 If they could fix the minor paint problems, plus they prob were able to fix some of the minor problems like the paint on the radios and door panels, also next time you go ask if you can test drive it again and while you test drive it you could take it to a mechanic to get have him look it over for you.
Hope it works out for you dude.:nice:

Dealer called me back yesterday and said they would re-spray the trunk lid to fix the paint scratches. I also noticed the passenger side tail light was scratched bad. They said they would look at that then call me right back. It’s now been a day and they have not called me back. Just called them and got the dealers voice mail. I took Friday off from work and will do another test drive to a local shop and have them look over the car. If all is good I think I will offer them 15k but will take it for 16k.