Test Drove and Ordered My 2011 Today

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
The sound is really nice...may not even bother with the extra exhaust on it. Here's what I ordered.

GT PREMIUM Coupe
Califorinia Special Package
Auto
Ingot Silver Metallic
Security Package
HID lights
Auto Remote Start
Hood Scoop.

That's about it. Ill be posting a lot going forward in the other forum, but will keep my Sn95 buds in the loop when I get the car.
Thanks all
RC

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice! I rented a 2010 V6 auto a few weeks ago, and I was thoroughly impressed. The car handles much better than my son's 2006. They definitely improved the entire chassis package. I can't imagine what a 2011 V6 performs like, let alone a GT!

Definitely keep us posted once you get your new one.

Why an auto? Just curious.

S. FL has all flat, square, parallel roads...takes the "fun" factor away. I also dont want to bother with shifting. In these new stangs, there is hardly any loss of power with the Autos, and they usually only run slower to the sticks of the driver of the stick REALLY KNOWS what theyre doing. It sounds really nice. I may not even change the exhaust unless I hear one close up
RC

I saw a black one run yesterday they sound really good. It ran a 12.6xx all day long and won the pure street class. Pretty sure it was a auto didn't talk to the guy cuz him and his freinds looked like they were strait from "The Jersey Shore".

Best/worst part was his buddy in a brand new 2010 almost put it over the outside wall(he was getting beat by a truck). Probably totaled the car. He hit the wall with driverside and went the whole way up on it and drug the passengerside on the ground before coming back down on all 4. The whole front end was bent and suspension was hanging from the driverside.

Awesome!! Hope you enjoy it!

Might take the plunge on one of them soon as well.... getting another stripe (promoted/500 month raise), and graduating from Embry Riddle in the next few months. As a reward, may get a red '11 and a new Softail (Harley)

Anyway, keep us in the loop with some photos...enjoy!!

I saw a black one run yesterday they sound really good. It ran a 12.6xx all day long and won the pure street class. Pretty sure it was a auto didn't talk to the guy cuz him and his freinds looked like they were strait from "The Jersey Shore".

Best/worst part was his buddy in a brand new 2010 almost put it over the outside wall(he was getting beat by a truck). Probably totaled the car. He hit the wall with driverside and went the whole way up on it and drug the passengerside on the ground before coming back down on all 4. The whole front end was bent and suspension was hanging from the driverside.

Whoa Buddy lay off the jersey short :nonono::nono:

:rlaugh:

Nice.

The wife and I thought about getting a new one, but the thought of having a car payment made us stop thinking about it....lol

We own a '95 gt, a '02 gt, '01 Yukon, and a '98 Contour and haven't had car payments for at least 3 years.

My oldest kid just got his learners permit (15 1/2 year old) and he keeps talking about getting a car. We keep telling him he needs a job first...lol.

Maybe someday after my 1 year old gets a bit older we'll get a new stang

We've sold 2 black California Specials at our dealership, good call :nice

Thanks...a few guys (mainly in 2010/2011 forum) say to save the money and get the Brembos and gears. First, I wont get a manual, so the brembos are out, at least through Ford (havent figured that one out yet). Second, I can add some of those things later. THE CS package as it stands is nice, and I will be changing the chrome front grille to a black one :nice: I just want my car to look different from eveyone elses.

RC