Test Drove TEH 03 COBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SiLVeR_96

Jan 15, 2006
Being that im only 18 and i walked right in to the dealership and they handed me the keys:nice: I was extremly surpriced. Let Me just say that that ****in car is fast as hell. I loved it to death:D :D . At first i thought the boost gauge was brokin, but soon as i got on the throttle it jumped like strung-out hooker when she sees a cop. To say the least it was the most amazing and fastest car ive drove.:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

SiLVeR_96 said:
The first one has lowering springs but prob still has factory shocks, that's $1000 off the price. It has aftermarket exhaust, another $1000 off the price. For 10k its a good deal but it is white :notnice:

The second one has a replaced engine, WTF is up with that? You need to know if it has a salvage title or is a flood car... Regardless a 99 ain't worth that much. I would offer 10k for that one as well assuming clean title.

Haha nice they would never let me drive a new cobra and I was 20 or so at the time when they first came out...I however have swindled my way into test driving a few 03-04 mach 1s which were pretty fast cars.