Test drove the 05 GT today. WOW!!

sasscuba

Dec 24, 2003
Tulsa Oklahoma
Made an apppointment to test drive the GT today. :flag: Going to purchase a 05 Sonic Blue after the winter. Don't drive mine in the winter so why let a new one sit. Took the wife for a ride!! I have seen the oustside of the car when the dealership was closed through the closed window and was very impressed. Well I have to say I was even more inpressed with the inside! More legroom than my 98 and seats are way more comfortable! Love everything about the car! Have not one complaint. Laid down about 30 feet of rubber even with the traction control on! Shifter position and short handle is great! Dash is very well laid out and cool playing with the color change gauges. Cannot wait to get mine after the winter, just have to sell my 98 GT first. 05 is more than I expected!!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

stangscuba98a said:
Made an apppointment to test drive the GT today. :flag: Going to purchase a 05 Sonic Blue after the winter. Don't drive mine in the winter so why let a new one sit. Took the wife for a ride!! I have seen the oustside of the car when the dealership was closed through the closed window and was very impressed. Well I have to say I was even more inpressed with the inside! More legroom than my 98 and seats are way more comfortable! Love everything about the car! Have not one complaint. Laid down about 30 feet of rubber even with the traction control on! Shifter position and short handle is great! Dash is very well laid out and cool playing with the color change gauges. Cannot wait to get mine after the winter, just have to sell my 98 GT first. 05 is more than I expected!!! :D

You may want to consider ordering one now..and maybe.. just *maybe* the car will be built by winter's end... :rlaugh:

DanStang00 said:
You may want to consider ordering one now..and maybe.. just *maybe* the car will be built by winter's end... :rlaugh:
It is not a problem here in Oklahoma to purchase one. There was 3 today fully loaded in 3 different colors with tinted windows installed for $27,200. There is 6 Ford dealerships here within 30 minutes and they all have them--no waiting and no mark-ups!

stangscuba98a said:
It is not a problem here in Oklahoma to purchase one. There was 3 today fully loaded in 3 different colors with tinted windows installed for $27,200. There is 6 Ford dealerships here within 30 minutes and they all have them--no waiting and no mark-ups!

I live in Okc, myself. Can you tell me which dealerships have the 3 GTs? I have seen one at 5 Star Ford, which was silver, I think. Interior was about the same. Thanks,
Merlin