Which car should I get?

• $29,175 with my exact specifications

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • $28,200 without antitheft package or interior upgrade package

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • $28,350 without antitheft

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Well I decided to go shop around 5 different dealerships today, and the difference in the price is amazing. I wanted the 2006 GT, Vista Blue or Tungsten, and Auto Tranny. (I need auto, so I didn't list any Mustangs with manual) Two of the dealerships didn't have the auto tranny so I didn't list them

1) Ford of North Scottsdale had my 2 exact cars with the specifications I wanted at $29,175 (interior package, vista blue or tungsten, antitheft package, auto)

2) Five Star Ford had a GT in Tungsten with auto, but it didn't have the interior upgrade package, or the antitheft package at $28,200.

3) Earnhardt Ford had a GT in Vista Blue, with auto, and interior upgrade package, but no antitheft package for $28,350.

I'm faced with a BIG descision now, which one should I get? I want to make a good descision, I like both colors, but one dealership has the exact car I want, but it's $1000 more :damnit: !!

Right now I'm leaning toward Earnhardt Ford, because it has everything I want except the antitheft package which I could probobly install on it aftermarket. I would like to hear some opinions so I'm posting a poll. All of the dealerships were somewhat pressuring me to get the car today, but I wanted to be informed before I make a blind leap.

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know why some Ford dealerships have 2006 Mustangs in stock (however few) while others have a waiting list to get a new Mustang?

I was wondering this, 1 of the salesmen said it was just how many the dealership ordered, and the shipment had just came in a few days ago. I NEED to make up my mind before tomorrow before all the 'Stangs are sold out.

Anybody else near dealerships where the 2006 Mustangs are in stock?

its my belief that car alarms are a waste of money. Why? everyone ignores them these days and they generaly are of a poor quality. Most manufacturer alarms of the same quality that normaly list for 50-100 bucks, but you pay 1000 for. Me, I'll spend 600 on lojack and pocket the 400.

i just will spend the 295 and not have to get anything installed aftermarket.
Plus i dont use my car alarm for other people to notice i use it so when someone breaks into it i know to grab the M4 and start blazing off of the porch roof. Or for the situation where i have to leave long guns in the car so i can hear and come running. If the car gets stolen when i am not around i guess i am SOL.