Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
Ok...

Some of the feedback that I'm getting about this forum is that people sometimes lose a thread that they've participated with.

Instead of explaining a dozen different ways that you can track that with this forum (there are lots), I figured to give this a try and see how you buys like it.

I've added SN95 and Fox tags that are OPTIONAL. You don't have to select one. It's up to you.

Also, don't forget. You can watch threads, you can watch other members, and you can review your own post history by going up and clicking on your profile in the upper right hand corner.

This is just something else to try to see if you like it. I'll take feedback via this thread. This forum is the test for the tags in the General area.

• Sponsors (?)

Gotcha, .....but before I asked that question I did start a phantom one and looked at every icon, box, ....so i thought I looked everywhere. I'm probably just missing something simple.

Once you hit the 'create new thread' button, you will click on the prefix portion of the title to get a drop-down menu for the tags.

I know it works because I even tested it with YOUR forum permissions. :p

general prefix.jpg