Thanks Tom (69Clark)!

95opal

5 Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
Recieved the centercaps and got them together yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks, they look sweet and are much better than the fake cobra caps. I just have one problem, I fubared one of the S logos, so if you could, can you swing me another. I will PM you or call later on today. Thanks again, BTW you need to start marketing the stuff you make its unbelievable! :nice: :hail2:

View attachment 377487

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. No problem Rich, I will get another one to you. Just pm me your mailing address again, just in case I deleted it. lol My inbox was full all day so I just deleted a bunch of old PMs.

BTW you need to start marketing the stuff you make its unbelievable!QUOTE]

LOL, btw way, I finally made those MSD overlays in chrome and brushed aluminum, I just sent some to Dan so hopefully he likes them enought to put them on and post up some pics.

I have some pics of my cap with the chrome, I guess I will have to start a new thread.

Thanks again RICH!

here's mine just for refference

Picture193.jpg

BTW you need to start marketing the stuff you make its unbelievable!QUOTE]

LOL, btw way, I finally made those MSD overlays in chrome and brushed aluminum, I just sent some to Dan so hopefully he likes them enought to put them on and post up some pics.

I have some pics of my cap with the chrome, I guess I will have to start a new thread.

Thanks again RICH!

I tried sendin you a pm to thank you for the decals, but your pm box was full like you said. But anyway, thanks! I haven't had time to do a damn thing to the car lately cuz I have been gettin ready to move to Pittsburgh next Wednesday. I still haven't even mounted the hood struts to the new hood yet lol. I'll get the stuff on that you sent sometime this weekend hopefully, then post some pics :nice:

I tried sendin you a pm to thank you for the decals, but your pm box was full like you said. But anyway, thanks! I haven't had time to do a damn thing to the car lately cuz I have been gettin ready to move to Pittsburgh next Wednesday. I still haven't even mounted the hood struts to the new hood yet lol. I'll get the stuff on that you sent sometime this weekend hopefully, then post some pics :nice:

+1... i just got my decals in for the center caps... cant wait to put them on... ill try and do them this week along w/ the finished paint product of the car.. :D