Thanks, Tom, for the graphic!

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
this guy is awesome! he made me a graphic/decal of the punisher logo and it came out awesome--very clean, very precise. if you want a vinyl decal/graphic, talk to this guy! 69clark = teh man!

(i know this is usually a PM thing, but i wanted to let the rest of you guys know in case you're looking for anything vinyl)

• Sponsors (?)

punisher_sp.jpg

just kidding :D

sorry, my cheap ass can't afford a digicam (after paint, rims + tires, etc) so this'll have to do:

punisher.jpg

it's the new punisher skull (from the newest movie), except w/out the red eyes and "punisher riders" crap.

No problem, glad they worked out for you. Let me know if you need anything else. The sky is the limit, even on the little stuff. I am currently working on a custom touch for my fabricated valve covers and custom intake plate. So don't limit you ideas.

69clark said:
No problem, glad they worked out for you. Let me know if you need anything else. The sky is the limit, even on the little stuff. I am currently working on a custom touch for my fabricated valve covers and custom intake plate. So don't limit you ideas.
gonna pm you :nice: