THE ANSWER TO WINDOWS THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN DO NOT GO UP

02v6auto

Jul 19, 2007
If the power window on your ford vehicle won't go up, before buying a switch and motor like I did, try this. First step, with the key in the "on" position, push the button for the window to go down (even though it is already down). While holding the button, seriously, kick the door panel about 6" above the bottom of the door in the center, length wise. Kick it hard and kick it good-just remember those rainy days that this window has failed you:) Next, push the window button up and hold it in-if it does not raise right away, another one or two kicks maybe all it needs! It worked for me and my friends alike-which is why I am known as the Chevy man. The cause of this is from hot days where the grease on the regulator inside the door solidifies and jams the motor...Thankfully Ford doesn't use a whole lot of low quality grease (Chevy Man) on this part so breaking it free doesn't take much. Just remember never to fully lower your windows during warm days!:)

Ebay member: sabrinasman4ever:D

- I cant take the credit for this, I found this through ebay and it worked!!

Just remember as I learned- a mustang power window is located 6 inches from the bottom of the door right behind the cubby in the door on 95 - 04 models.
GOOD LUCK!!

• Sponsors (?)