The Best Tubular Gt 40 Ever!!

Like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mustang124

Dec 13, 2010
So I just got my intake back from my buddy who smoothed out the ports and painted the upper and lower. Needless to say its the sexiest intake I've ever seen. Oh did I mention he custom made the top plate? Your thoughts?
image.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Man, I wish I had a picture of my old Cobra intake from 1996; it would make you cream your pants. I spent over 50 hours polishing it. You could take your picture in it.

Kurt

Yeah that's a ding there's a few more that have since been smoothed out. I paid about 300 for the upper and lower and have about 350 in parts and labor. It's only expensive since I live in alaska. I had the opportunity to buy one that had never been installed and still bnib but I was out bid on eBay at the last second for 750

That
Man, I wish I had a picture of my old Cobra intake from 1996; it would make you cream your pants. I spent over 50 hours polishing it. You could take your picture in it.

Kurt
that's would have been a site to see. My buddy had offered me a polish on the intake but as nice as it would have been I knew they require a bit of up-keep

350 on labor for what? Once it's on the car you can't even see the lower hardly. As for the upper, it looks like an all original one that someone cleaned. Sounds like you got taken man :( And the people above are right, take that plate off asap. Looks chinsy.

I think it looks ok. The top plate needs some corner rounding done on it (see attached pic), but its not too bad. The tubular GT40 in my opinion is by far the best looking 5.0 intake. Congrats. You'll be the one drooling every time you open your hood. So ignore the haters.

image.jpg