The Big 5-0-0-0 POSTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
The title says it all.

I know there has been some Post whoring, and some :bs: ing, but I have gained Mucho info on here (ask Vib and Killer). I hope in between my :lol: I have helped some of you guys with some of my posts.

Thanks
RC

Cheers-American.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey RC Remember when we were neck an neck as far as posts counts at this time last yr, After going to the academy and working so much over the summer I can see you pulled away pretty well from me. No prob though, I'll hit 5000 in due time. Congrats :nice:

Striped5.0 said:
Hey RC Remember when we were neck an neck as far as posts counts at this time last yr, After going to the academy and working so much over the summer I can see you pulled away pretty well from me. No prob though, I'll hit 5000 in due time. Congrats :nice:

We were Neck and Neck at 3000!

4 hundred, and 91 posts later (for you) Im at 5000 :banana: :banana: View attachment 527181
RC

:bs: Sorry to rain on your parade but there was a person not too long ago that was posting about his 1,000 post and RC was the first person to ask him how that post had anything to do with tech. :bs:

How come it's ok for RC to make these kinds of threads but when it comes to other people it's not?

This should be same for everybody.

Anyways, congratulations on your post whoring :rolleyes:

pleasehelp said:
:bs: Sorry to rain on your parade but there was a person not too long ago that was posting about his 1,000 post and RC was the first person to ask him how that post had anything to do with tech. :bs:

How come it's ok for RC to make these kinds of threads but when it comes to other people it's not?

This should be same for everybody.

Anyways, congratulations on your post whoring :rolleyes:
geez thats a little harsh man... He earned his post whoring thread fair and square and for this we bow down to him :hail2: Simple way to solve your complaint... If its not tech and you dont want to read it, don't click on the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.