The Complaint Department

SadbutTrue said:
econoboxes have it on the front wheels, which is very different. All cars have independent fronts. You can't have a live front. QUOTE]

Of COURSE you can have a live front. It's all they had in the '20s and '30s and is very popular among hot rodders today. Also Ford did live front axle on pickups a few years back - plus about all 4wd pickups have live front.

Live axles (front and rear) are '30s technology.

• Sponsors (?)

Ron Jeremy said:
When are you going to trade in your 2003 V6 Mustang for the 2004 Mustang GT? How soon from now are you going to do that? Also, why don't you keep your 2003 V6 Mustang since you are going to have it all paid off? Did you buy the 2003 V6 Mustang brand new or used? If it was bought used, how many miles was on it when you bought it. And how long have you owned it? I am curious about these things.

Going to trade it as I have no need for 3 cars... right now I have a truck and my V6. Right now my car has 15k on it... I used to drive 82 miles one way to work and now I'm only driving 30 miles one way. Synth oil every 5K. No scratches or chips in the paint and the interior has been cleaned every weekend since I bought it (May 03 new).