the crippler....

• Sponsors (?)

if I remember correctly, he got big fairly quickly, so no surprise on the roids. Triple H got big in a hurry too. When I first saw Triple H (as the stuck-up Hunter Hearst Helmsley), he was decent size, but got HUGE a couple years after that.

Anyway...Chris Benoit was never my favorite, but he was a cool guy to watch and was good at his job. I haven't watched wresting for about 8 years. I've read he was a fairly nice guy, so something must have happened that we'll probably never know about. Sucks for all involved. I was really shocked when I heard it this morning on the radio. They said "Chris Benoit" (didn't mention wrestling) like he was some movie star or something - I really didn't figure the general public would know who he is, but apparently so.

Either way, bad deal either way you look at it.:eek:

Due to all of the evidence that was discovered about this, Vince made an announcement before ECW today apologizing for the tribute last night. Basically everyone was talking about how he was such a great wrestler and family man. But then he went home and killed everyone, not someone to be praising.