The Crown Vic from HELL!

• Sponsors (?)

Thats hilarious, thats an awesome field car. Who cares about a crown vic theres only like ten million of them out there. I don't see that guy ever getting 800 for it, thats strictly a field car.

demolition derby anyone? :rlaugh:

Not even! First time someone hits you, the car would fold over upon itself (and the driver). There's hardly anything left. :(

About the only thing I can say for it is that I've never seen someone mount a cone filter directly onto the throttle body on one of those cars before. What'd he do with the MAF and IAT sensors? :scratch:

Not as good as Satan's Crown Victoria...but a gem I found tonight in my own local craigslist while looking for parts.....

WARNING: The following images contain graphic pictures of Mustang Molestation. View at own risk. (And what's with the little cobra snake ON the hood instead of in the grill???)

1991 mustang GT

I don't think that's bad.

lol...i'm sure that crown vic guy thinks his is a beauty too....

haha. Just kidding buddy. Everyone's got different taste. I'm a fan of the stock or only slightly modified body style (maybe a hood or some rims)....on a sleeper motor...but that's just me...

Ghettofied Daytona kits just aren't my thing...

lol...i'm sure that crown vic guy thinks his is a beauty too....

haha. Just kidding buddy. Everyone's got different taste. I'm a fan of the stock or only slightly modified body style (maybe a hood or some rims)....on a sleeper motor...but that's just me...

Ghettofied Daytona kits just aren't my thing...

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I think the front bumper is hideous! :nonono: I could never drive a Stang that looked like that! :rlaugh:

This dude obviously needs a lesson in what "Mustang" means, but its not like he completely destroyed the car! :p Nothing that a new front fascia and a few touch-ups/changes here and there and you have a good car.

He says he has a SUNROOF!? Did Foxes come with sunroofs back in the day? I know I want one now... :(

By the way, I don't have the same history or love for the Fox body as you do - I'm the next generation lol! :nice: I can tell why that may have hurt you so much ha!