The fastest you have had your car

• Sponsors (?)

I ran out of gas on the interstate late one night. I highway parolman stopped and helped me out. He ran me in his car to the exit, I got some gas, he drove me back to my car, helped me get started and then drove the gas can back to the station. He hit between 160 and 165 mph between exits. I wasn't driving, but thats the fastest I ever gone.

Jack's95gt said:
I ran out of gas on the interstate late one night. I highway parolman stopped and helped me out. He ran me in his car to the exit, I got some gas, he drove me back to my car, helped me get started and then drove the gas can back to the station. He hit between 160 and 165 mph between exits. I wasn't driving, but thats the fastest I ever gone.

THAT IS A BAD-ASS TROOPER :flag:

Fellas I dont think there has been a 95 GT ever made that went 150 bone stock... I'm callin BS on that one. With just the exhaust in my sig I went 139 on a straight away.

The fastest I've ever been in a car period was 175+- in a twin turbo porsche. It felt solid, had more in it, and all you could hear was turbo whine. Of course I wasn't driving but still... it was beautiful.