The "FrankenStang gets a makeover" progress thread.

are u drawing these pics??:shrug:

Here. I can get better ones on Wednesday. If you have a Stang that has to have a 3rd brakelight, this wing is not for you. :D

176324780_584712796_0.jpg

It's got a nice sized crack on it...
176323491_584708649_0.jpg

176322543_584705596_0.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

WTF? Tomorrow is the 3rd, last I checked - National Blow Stuff Up Day is the 4th of July. What calendar are you using? :D

And what's up with that black hole on the underside of the wing? I don't remember there being a gaping black chasm on the underside when I took that thing offa' there the other day...? :scratch:

I'm not your sweetheart and sorry, I'll pass.

.......and even if you swallowed, you still wouldn't get into the Posse. :D

Impatient? :notnice:

I don't have a good enough camera. I have a camera phone. Darkwriter has the good camera. Wednesday, there will be pictures. :shrug: Unless you want a ****ty camera phone pic.

OOOHH, so THATS how you got in! I thought maybe it was you great knowledge of 5.0's that got you in. :rolleyes:

WTF? Tomorrow is the 3rd, last I checked - National Blow Stuff Up Day is the 4th of July. What calendar are you using? :D

And what's up with that black hole on the underside of the wing? I don't remember there being a gaping black chasm on the underside when I took that thing offa' there the other day...? :scratch:

That's where the wiring for the third brake light is supposed to go. :D