The Gods are shining upon me today!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
Well I got a good deal on some TFS Twisted Wedge dual spring heads today, brand new still in the box on eBay. I got a FANTASTIC deal on some TFS 1.6/1.7 split ratio rocker arms with 1000 miles on them. From the same guy with the rockers, he has some new pushrods (6.750" length) for my TW heads that he's gonna sell me for $50. Then I ordered some FRPP hydraulic roller lifters, and some MAC shorty headers from 50resto. As long as my guy comes through with the TFS Stage 1 cam, then DAMMIT this is gonna be a good day!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Hell I'm runnung 30's if youre going to buy some I would suggest 30's cause they are not that much more expensive than 24's and you wont have to worry whether going to be enough or not. Unless you can get a hell of a deal on 24's buy the 30's.

cavscout371 said:
Hell I'm runnung 30's if youre going to buy some I would suggest 30's cause they are not that much more expensive than 24's and you wont have to worry whether going to be enough or not. Unless you can get a hell of a deal on 24's buy the 30's.

I found a deal on eBay for some 30's, I'm gonna keep an eye on them. What about a fuel pump? 155lph, 190lph, or 255lph? I figured I might as well do my whole fuel system at the same time. Fuel pump, injectors, AFPR.

The guy came through with the cam, he's gonna ship it this afternoon! :banana:

95WhiteVenom said:
humm chris looks like you got to do something about that pro-m if you get bigger injectors. And of course i must add that im envious cause now your on definate pathway to be much faster than me.

:doh: I completely forgot about the MAF. I know the new Pro-M is doing recal's now, but is there another way to recalibrate the MAF without having to send it to them? I don't have another one to put on while the Pro-M is off the car.

pwcracer said:
I love e-bay, .4 secs left of an auction and someone comes in and out bids me

:fuss: Gotta hate it when that happens.