The Good, The bad, And the OMG I NEED HELP!

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
The Good:nice:

Well today i went to the track
Got some cobra headlights for free
Bought a set of bi HID's from my friend who gave me the Lights for $200 new!
The C&C Plates came...
Went to look at a 92 mustang for my g/f

The Bad:notnice:

I need write ups for the C&C plates and HID install...

THE HORRIBLE!!!!:nonono: :bang: :mad: crapola

My heater core took a **** on the way home... now im going to need a write up for that as well... This is most important... i have work at 5 tomorrow.... and need to get this done!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Just run a new hose to bypass the heater core for now if you are short on time.

Good luck with it dawg. I changed the core on my '90 and it was an adventure.

Dropped column, unbolted dash, got enough access to heater box to pry core out.

Took the better part of a day.

Wes

Oh yeah. By pass her for now ... unless you really have the downtime to fix it now. I am sure you are not using the heater down there right now, lol.

CC plate intstall is easy. Even the 4 bolt ones. Just have to drill a new hole. The directions that Urban posted are the same one's that I used (that the plates come with). Be sure to follow it when you do an alignment. Street.

HID kit is plug in its the mustangmods.com kit... I was walking around my car yesterday... and i found a hole in my top... i guess im gonna need one of those 2... anyone have that 19 page write up... i might do it my self... anyone know any good place on line to buy a top and rear glass???

HID kit is plug in its the mustangmods.com kit... I was walking around my car yesterday... and i found a hole in my top... i guess im gonna need one of those 2... anyone have that 19 page write up... i might do it my self... anyone know any good place on line to buy a top and rear glass???

I got mine from 50resto.com and it's really nice quality. I also did the install myself but it took me 2 full days to do it... Well worth the money saved though, and it's pretty easy, just really takes a lot of time. :nice: