Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

• Sponsors (?)

Still have the truck. Sold the heads and intake I had for it to pay for the engine work for the fox. Nothing much else going on except I put some add-a-leafs on the back and I replaced the starter.

Side note - if you need a cheap mini starter for a mustang, the F-150s came with them. $50 on Rock Auto.

Reactions: 3 users
I like that truck. They're getting so difficult to find for a good price these days.
I have had it on CL for the last several months at $8500, hahahahahaha Needless to say, I haven't had many hits.

Also, the front drivers side intake bolt broke off in the head, so it's leaking coolant pretty good now. That should be a fun fix.

It's tough to have 2 "hot rods" at once. I thought my MS6 would be a fun daily driver to throw some mod money at occasionally and I wound up resenting every dime I've spent on it. I've realized that I want 100% of my toy money going into the Mustang.

Reactions: 4 users
I've fought with myself about getting myself my dream truck and ditching my 05' F-150 supercrew 4x4. I love my Screw but I love the older Centurion F-150 trucks the most. I saw one for sale a few years ago, I bet the small car dealer didn't know what he had but I hesitated and now I haven't seen one locally since. I know if I was to get one I wouldn't leave it alone. I'd lift it, gear it, modify it, tinker with it and that is a big NO NO with your daily.