The last time I ask for opinions, sorry but I need to:

Status
Not open for further replies.
67GTFastback said:
Maybe you should, that's his point.

Then don't ask a question that you really don't want an answer too. So you get tired of playing politics, and come down here to mud sling. I see said the blind man. :rolleyes: If you don't have anything productive to say, why don't you take his advice and shut the *** up? I offered Pak my condolences when I first heard of his accident and offered sound advice on the future of his car. Perhaps it was impatient of me to respond to the umpteenth post on what he should do. It was getting rediculous but that's me. You don't have a dog in this fight, so just do everyone a favor and shut the *** up!!! :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Ozsum2 said:
Then don't ask a question that you really don't want an answer too. So you get tired of playing politics, and come down here to mud sling. I see said the blind man. :rolleyes: If you don't have anything productive to say, why don't you take his advice and shut the *** up? I offered Pak my condolences when I first heard of his accident and offered sound advice on the future of his car. Perhaps it was impatient of me to respond to the umpteenth post on what he should do. It was getting rediculous but that's me. You don't have a dog in this fight, so just do everyone a favor and shut the *** up!!! :nonono:

I think you should follow your own advice, hypocrit. I do have an opinion on this thread, I am here to show Pak support and give him any advice he requests. Not to kick the guy when he is down.

67GTFastback said:
I think you should follow your own advice, hypocrit. I do have an opinion on this thread, I am here to show Pak support and give him any advice he requests. Not to kick the guy when he is down.

Do you mean I really didn't give a crap about his injuries? Or do you mean the advice I gave on his car was something that I thought the opposite :shrug: of? Do you know the meaning of the word....hypocrit? He even admitted it was time to move on and make up his mind because he had been given all the info a person could possibily want. A hypocrit in my mind would be someone basking under the luxury of freedom, only to badmouth the process.

hey oz, you kniow i've never had a problem with you or most of the other people on this board, but i have to say Pak was looking for opinions on what to do with the car and we all gave him some good ones, however he really didn't need you to say what you said, he is still undecided about what to do with the car and you being an ass does not help him in his decision at all. there are many of us here who say rebuild it and many who say scrap it, i think the majority of us have said to rebuild it but even at that it still has to be his decision.

would you have told Roy Rogers to bury trigger and then told him he was woring for having him stuffed? kind of the same thing here only this pony is made of steel instead of flesh and blood. pak needs friends right now, who can understand what he's going through and be there to guide him as best we can not act like some dumbass jerk. i'm sorry if that offends you but i guess sometimes the truth hurts, huh? i'm not trying be an ass here either but it's kind of hard not to since i've always expected more than this from you of all people in this kind of situation at least

bnickel said:
hey oz, you kniow i've never had a problem with you or most of the other people on this board, but i have to say Pak was looking for opinions on what to do with the car and we all gave him some good ones, however he really didn't need you to say what you said, he is still undecided about what to do with the car and you being an ass does not help him in his decision at all. there are many of us here who say rebuild it and many who say scrap it, i think the majority of us have said to rebuild it but even at that it still has to be his decision.

would you have told Roy Rogers to bury trigger and then told him he was woring for having him stuffed? kind of the same thing here only this pony is made of steel instead of flesh and blood. pak needs friends right now, who can understand what he's going through and be there to guide him as best we can not act like some dumbass jerk. i'm sorry if that offends you but i guess sometimes the truth hurts, huh? i'm not trying be an ass here either but it's kind of hard not to since i've always expected more than this from you of all people in this kind of situation at least

I'm not offended at all by you b. That is your opinion. I don't think I would have stuffed poor Trigger. I was sincere with the opinions that I offered Pak. I am fine with whatever he desides to do with the car. It's just with the number of threads, and on top of that, the number of posts on the same damned subject...........I mean come on. If Pak needs the shoulders, then I suppose you all did him some good. He even had my shoulder there for a while. But, I am not the compassionate softy type, and I feel life is best served on hard platter and the faster you dish it up, the better. Pak will keep the car and as I said in my post, that is fine. The history between Pak and I has been a rocky one at best, and as far as I go, that is about all he gets in my book. I do wish him well with his health and car however it goes.

I would probably take the 15 and walk away. I have never been comfortable with a car once its been hit hard. Something about it is never right and its always in the back of your head. Though you have to weight sentimental value which isnt something I can speak of or value for you.

one question I have is why is the buy back so high?

67GTFastback said:
You are a Hypocrite.
"The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness"

So with that,

You don't know me very well do you? When I say something, I am true blue, not counterfeit. Pak knows that. If something comes out of my mouth, you might not agree with it, but you know that it is exactly how I feel. This is pretty childish like "you shut up", "No, you shut up." OK, I'll be the bigger man here which I probably am staturally wise, and back off. :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: ::

Ozsum2 said:
You don't know me very well do you? When I say something, I am true blue, not counterfeit. Pak knows that. If something comes out of my mouth, you might not agree with it, but you know that it is exactly how I feel. This is pretty childish like "you shut up", "No, you shut up." OK, I'll be the bigger man here which I probably am staturally wise, and back off. :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: ::

Yeah, you tend to open your mouth, and yes, it is childish. I was simply suggesting you should practice what you preech.

Just let it go guys, OZ's famous vicious attacks and unkind words don't bother me at all. He obviously has run out of newbies to berrate and make feel bad about themselves so it was only a matter of time before he turned on the regulars too. He just doesn't care about anyone as much as himself so I assume it is far to painful for him to show human kindness once he's had his fill or determined that someone has just babbled on for umpteen times too long. After all if we honestly expected him to say nothing when he can't say something nice then we would never hear from him at all.

So by all means, though I appreciate it, please don't fight back for me. Go ahead OZ, hit me with your best I won't fight back anymore. No one can make me feel lower than I am right now, not even you and I'm sure that has to kill you more than anything I could say. By all means though continue to berate me, who knows, it's doubtful but you might just break me down eventually and get me to a point where I feel so alone that I'm desperate enough to lose my sanity and do something stupid. Then you'll be smiling ear to ear for at least a decade and probably break your arm patting yourself on the back for a job well done. The closest you get towards empathy is feeling bad that it probably wasn't a fatal accident so I wouldn't have to subject you to my sorrow right now, I understand, you're quite a fine human being and one hell of a patriot. I'm sure god is waiting to offer you his thrown so he can sit to the right of you and prosper from your wisdom.

Again, to all those who I have bored tremendously for the umpteenth time who some how did not have the strength and fortitude to simply roll their eyes instead of actually reading it and then to make isure it was perfectly clear to me how I wasted their time, I am truly deeply sorry. For those of you who feel the same way except that you didn't mind passing the thread by and moving on to something else, I thank you. For those who graciously endured it knowing that somehow maybe it just added that brief momment of happiness to my otherwise miserable day and therfore was somehow worth your own momment of discomfort, I sincerely thank you. Your selfless act does not go un-noticed or un-appreciated. You will be the reason I continue to come here despite anyone who choses to disparage me. You are the heart and soul of true humanity who has made a kindred spirit feel good for even just a momment in the face of adversity. :nice:

Pakrat said:
Just let it go guys, OZ's famous vicious attacks and unkind words don't bother me at all. He obviously has run out of newbies to berrate and make feel bad about themselves so it was only a matter of time before he turned on the regulars too. He just doesn't care about anyone as much as himself so I assume it is far to painful for him to show human kindness once he's had his fill or determined that someone has just babbled on for umpteen times too long. After all if we honestly expected him to say nothing when he can't say something nice then we would never hear from him at all.

So by all means, though I appreciate it, please don't fight back for me. Go ahead OZ, hit me with your best I won't fight back anymore. No one can make me feel lower than I am right now, not even you and I'm sure that has to kill you more than anything I could say. By all means though continue to berate me, who knows, it's doubtful but you might just break me down eventually and get me to a point where I feel so alone that I'm desperate enough to lose my sanity and do something stupid. Then you'll be smiling ear to ear for at least a decade and probably break your arm patting yourself on the back for a job well done. The closest you get towards empathy is feeling bad that it probably wasn't a fatal accident so I wouldn't have to subject you to my sorrow right now, I understand, you're quite a fine human being and one hell of a patriot. I'm sure god is waiting to offer you his thrown so he can sit to the right of you and prosper from your wisdom.

Again, to all those who I have bored tremendously for the umpteenth time who some how did not have the strength and fortitude to simply roll their eyes instead of actually reading it and then to make isure it was perfectly clear to me how I wasted their time, I am truly deeply sorry. For those of you who feel the same way except that you didn't mind passing the thread by and moving on to something else, I thank you. For those who graciously endured it knowing that somehow maybe it just added that brief momment of happiness to my otherwise miserable day and therfore was somehow worth your own momment of discomfort, I sincerely thank you. Your selfless act does not go un-noticed or un-appreciated. You will be the reason I continue to come here despite anyone who choses to disparage me. You are the heart and soul of true humanity who has made a kindred spirit feel good for even just a momment in the face of adversity. :nice:

OMG, do you need a hankie? Boo Freaking Hoo!!! Be a man for God's sake. Wait, damit, I keep forgetting that you are French. :D That continues to be a joke son. Don't go eating a bullit on my account. You have launched many an attack in your short life on this board. Don't go painting a halo on yourself just yet. I just said a bunch of nice things about you Pak. You get what you pay for in this world, and whatever you did to deserve this, you'll find out some day. I hope you can handle it. I really do believe this. You keep trying to twist this into something it is not. Don't try to confuse the readers by using your sorrow to compete with some political affiliation you may belong to, although, it would be a democrate's way. I'm done, really guys. I don't want Pak's blood on my hands. :shrug: :flag: He may do something really stupid. Somebody get over there and take the gun away.

Ozsum2 said:
OMG, do you need a hankie? Boo Freaking Hoo!!! Be a man for God's sake. Wait, damit, I keep forgetting that you are French. :D That continues to be a joke son. Don't go eating a bullit on my account. You have launched many an attack in your short life on this board. Don't go painting a halo on yourself just yet. I just said a bunch of nice things about you Pak. You get what you pay for in this world, and whatever you did to deserve this, you'll find out some day. I hope you can handle it. I really do believe this. You keep trying to twist this into something it is not. Don't try to confuse the readers by using your sorrow to compete with some political affiliation you may belong to, although, it would be a democrate's way. I'm done, really guys. I don't want Pak's blood on my hands. :shrug: :flag: He may do something really stupid. Somebody get over there and take the gun away.

Oz, I think it is you who does not know the meaning of hypocrisy. I even posted a definition for you, couldn't you comprehend that. As for your little outburst on Pak, do you not know how you are alienating yourself? And what nice things did you say? I didn't see the nice posts you are referring to. I think you need to check yourself into a clinic as you are very dillusional. When you said I was attacking the American way...:rolleyes: I was only attacking your errogance, but again I am not surprised you couldn't figure that out.

Oz, when you speak of things people do to deserve what they get in the world, remember you have had some huge misfortunes too, could it be Karma? I doubt it, not with YOUR positive attitude.

Pakrat said:
Don't beat around the bush GT, Oz is a MAN, he likely never shed a tear for his loss. I'm sure he totally did something wrong to cause it, he finally figured out what he did to deserve it and made it right so that things worked out the last time. That's why he can preach to me now, heck 2 out of 3 ain't bad ya know.

That's low even for a frenchwoman. I know why my 2 sons died. Perhaps that has contributed to my bitterness. Having no spiritual faith whatsoever, I don't think you would understand. I am not willing to share their loss here, but know that they did not suffer. You on the other hand, I am quite sure will burn for all eternity because of your lack of faith. You really ought to try it. It has helped me through some tough times. I have no dought that you will not end it all based on anything I say or have said on here. If it were your time, you would have died in the accident. I can count 7 times when I have cheated death. Not really cheated, but looking back, it could have gone either way. So keep your chin up. There is always tomorrow.

67GTFastback said:
Oz, I think it is you who does not know the meaning of hypocrisy. I even posted a definition for you, couldn't you comprehend that. As for your little outburst on Pak, do you not know how you are alienating yourself? And what nice things did you say? I didn't see the nice posts you are referring to. I think you need to check yourself into a clinic as you are very dillusional. When you said I was attacking the American way...:rolleyes: I was only attacking your errogance, but again I am not surprised you couldn't figure that out.

Oz, when you speak of things people do to deserve what they get in the world, remember you have had some huge misfortunes too, could it be Karma? I doubt it, not with YOUR positive attitude.

I took it like a man. I shed many a tear. I got on with my life. I didn't come on a board boo whoing and being a girly man. I would have loved to meet you on the ice. It would have been glorious. Big 8 nose tackle against a ice monkey. There isn't a dought in my mind that I need help. They'd throw away the key. :rolleyes:

67GTFastback said:

I said I hoped he lived, more or less. :(

Damn, you guys are fighting everywhere. This isnt' gonna be the "4 year War" is it? I hope Nader wins next time, you'll all have a freekn' heart attack :D

Now where did I put my Beer? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.