The last time I ask for opinions, sorry but I need to:

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORTH said:
Damn, you guys are fighting everywhere. This isnt' gonna be the "4 year War" is it? I hope Nader wins next time, you'll all have a freekn' heart attack :D

Now where did I put my Beer? :rolleyes:

That reminds me of the time I voted for Perot. Does that name sound French? Damn. I think it does. If the mods get wind of this, we're all gone. :( I'll say goodbye now just in case. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I'm glad we finally got to the old "stature" meter. That is what it is all about after all.

Pak, after describing how you felt the first time you saw the car, keep it and rebuild it. I have walked away from a few that I regret to this day.

Max Power said:
Well, I'm glad we finally got to the old "stature" meter. That is what it is all about after all.

Pak, after describing how you felt the first time you saw the car, keep it and rebuild it. I have walked away from a few that I regret to this day.

Glad you're back Max. Where you been? Been hunting myself.

Max Power said:
Vegas. SEMA. Wine country visiting family (no jokes please!)

Tis the convention season for us performance junkies, ya know.....

I've never been. Just saw somw bits on Motorweek and the like. What's new in the HP world?

Threadjack!

Demon is making a cool looking tri-power and manifold for small block chebbies and Fords. Comes with the manifold and prolly sucks harder to tune than the regular Demons. Looks hella cool though.

Lotsa supercharging going on, lotsa goodies for the '05s. Not as much vintage there this year as in the past. Too damn many ricers. The ricers got cute girlfriends though, so I put up with em.

Lotsa paid "models too.

That town is such a PITA to get around anymore, I am starting to not like Vegas.

Anyway, the Performance Racing Industray show is next in Indy in December. We're gonna go to the Speedway and talk about doing another book with them too.

OK, end of threadjack. Back to our normally scheduled programming....

Status
Not open for further replies.