Paint and Body The Mike And Dave Show: Part Deaux

The ecu is out of it for boost mod circuit. ( now complete,....hopefully) with all the asst still to be done, a running car is the lowest priority on the totem pole.

In a way,..the non-run status does have something to do with the turbo I guess...

You mean the Monster right?- I was joking about putting twin turbos on #2's V6 Mustang,

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

The latent moral to the story is that you'll always appreciate name brand products,..made in America, or in other countries where American products are built, (i.e. Australia) or that have the quality standard that we have come to expect. It may cost significantly more,..but by far and large,...It's gonna be the best bet.

Whether that be a paint gun, in-line sander, or a waste gate,....one way or the other,..you're gonna come to realize that you get what you pay for.

Reactions: 1 users
I had to find this thread to get a picture thanks to @RaggedGT .

That got me reading it again. Thought y'all might like to buzz through it one more time.

I'm not sure how it was for y'all, but it was a lot of fun for me.

Thanks @CarMichael Angelo for the adventure and tell Kate, "Dave says Hey".

Reactions: 2 users
I had to find this thread to get a picture thanks to @RaggedGT .

That got me reading it again. Thought y'all might like to buzz through it one more time.

I'm not sure how it was for y'all, but it was a lot of fun for me.

Thanks @CarMichael Angelo for the adventure and tell Kate, "Dave says Hey".

She says Hello Dave back at ya. It was really an epic undertaking when you think about it. The twice failed attempt to get you here, the failed compressor, the clogged filter, the less than what you're capable of paint job because of it.

I would do it all again in a minute. It'll always be my story about the guy that did so much for so little...For which I'm immeasurably thankful....And reminded about it every time I flip the light switch in the garage.

Thanks again Dave.

Reactions: 3 users