The new '05 GT - I got to drive one!!!

65stanger said:
Would it help if I wore "Depends" :lol:
Seriously, that ride made me wanna go out and get my own......too bad I can't afford one at this time. :(

REALLY? Cuz I took it to the drags friday night and all I kept thinking was "Man, this thing is slow!"

• Sponsors (?)

skywalker said:
Dude, I think it is perverted for *me* to look at a 15 year old.
65fastback2+2 said:
im glad im not the only one seeing this here.......so bbfcm doesnt hump legs, what do you do? doorframes???

This is WHY you youngsters are leg-humpers.........:
Can you tell the age of everyone you meet just by looking at them.........?If you say you can you are a LIAR!
When I look at a well developed young woman, I DO NOT salivate all over myself, my eyes DO NOT pop out of my head, I DO NOT sprain my neck whipping my head around for another look, and I DO NOT go chasing after and/or pawing at them.

That is why, even tho' a 15 y/o is underage, if she has a well developed body and her clothing obviously shows that, you are NOT a pervert to look at her.

It would be a totally different circumstance to go hit on them, or try to lure or entice them to go with you for debauched purposes!

As for humping doorframes....I DO NOT hump palms, doorframes or legs....I can have ALL the action I want, anytime I want.

btw - Thumper, if you keep THAT up you'll get hairy palms, or hasn't your mother told you that yet.

65stanger said:
This is WHY you youngsters are leg-humpers.........:
Can you tell the age of everyone you meet just by looking at them.........?If you say you can you are a LIAR!
When I look at a well developed young woman, I DO NOT salivate all over myself, my eyes DO NOT pop out of my head, I DO NOT sprain my neck whipping my head around for another look, and I DO NOT go chasing after and/or pawing at them.

atleast he knows he cant get a girl *ducks*

The other day I had a concert band performance and afterwards I was helping the drummer load his trailor. We got talking about cars and he said he just bought an 05 GT. His son (who I'm assuming is in high school) kept bugging him to drive it so he finally gave in and let his son have it. Just as he was saying that, one of the trombone players waked by and said "Wow! Drummers really are stupid." :lol:

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
The other day I had a concert band performance and afterwards I was helping the drummer load his trailor. We got talking about cars and he said he just bought an 05 GT. His son (who I'm assuming is in high school) kept bugging him to drive it so he finally gave in and let his son have it. Just as he was saying that, one of the trombone players waked by and said "Wow! Drummers really are stupid." :lol:

-Chelle

Yeah? And?

Didn't your "Internet Dads" (BBFCM and I) raise you better? You know you should have jumped to the drummer's defense - then wiled your way into a drive of your own(if the kid left anything of the car when he was done), then posted pics! Sadie would understand - honest!
Good grief, girl! :bang: