THe NEW Journey...

• Sponsors (?)

Wow. The guy that was singing before him wasn't bad (like circa 2004-2005), but this guy really captures Steve's voice and that. And it's even more amazing that he's ethnic. Fantastic! I hope they come back here again.

Wow. The guy that was singing before him wasn't bad (like circa 2004-2005), but this guy really captures Steve's voice and that. And it's even more amazing that he's ethnic. Fantastic! I hope they come back here again.

And he's my ethnicity. Very cool! The only other filipino lead singer I know of that's been popular is the lead singer of the band Hoobastank.

i believe he was the singer that was singing when i saw journey.

i saw them on the tour with def leppard, but got stuck and traffic and only heard the last section of journeys set where they basically threw every hit back to back.

not sure how many people will agree with me on this band, but alice in chains new singer william duvalle i think it is, is an amazing singer. you wouldn't expect him to sound as dynamic as he does, but still stays close to the way layne sang.

:nice:His voice makes sure they deliver the original sound. There have been too many times a new vocalist totally changes the sound of the song and can ruin it.

How far behind the times am I?????? I didn't know AIC had a new front man and were putting out music:( Layne's voice was a unique one so it will be interesting to hear the new front man.

Yeah, I didn't know that about AIC at all.

I'm so psyched about this new Journey guy. Their second show together was supposedly filmed for a DVD, but I looked around and didn't see it available yet. I also went looking for concerts close to me after hearing that lol.

There last big thing they did was on Ellen Degenourous (spelling) and the last big tour was chile. I just got there new album after I saw the vid yesterday and posted it.. WOW amazing, the new singer really brings it back ! Very well done !

:nice:His voice makes sure they deliver the original sound. There have been too many times a new vocalist totally changes the sound of the song and can ruin it.

How far behind the times am I?????? I didn't know AIC had a new front man and were putting out music:( Layne's voice was a unique one so it will be interesting to hear the new front man.

live, the guy does a good version of layne. not sure how he will fare up on the recordings though.

i think they are in the studio now, or just got out of the studio, recording a new album. its one thing to sing like layne, but can he write lyrics or write melodies like layne? we shall see.