The Official "4-Mod-Fox" progress thread

I know I'm jumping around on things that I'm not in need for right now, but tires...again....I love these up front on my Dad's GT500. 255-45-R18. They hug the wheel with that lip so they do NOT looked stretched at all. Or I also found a 255-40R18.

Think they would clear when I turn?

Goodyear
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar

or these...

Goodyear
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...4WR8GTXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

BFG
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...GFTAKDW2&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

• Sponsors (?)

I know I'm jumping around on things that I'm not in need for right now, but tires...again....I love these up front on my Dad's GT500. 255-45-R18. They hug the wheel with that lip so they do NOT looked stretched at all. Or I also found a 255-40R18.

Think they would clear when I turn?

Goodyear
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar

or these...

Goodyear
Goodyear Eagle GT

BFG
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2

Wow, those supercar tires are $300 a piece. Screw that!

FWIW, I love the look of the KDWs.

I'm a big fan of BFG's. I run the g force sports on my cars but would love to get the KDW2's. A couple of my buddies have the KDW's on their cars and they love them! I also put them on a t bird i restored. They are a sick looking tire

I'm a big fan of BFG's. I run the g force sports on my cars but would love to get the KDW2's. A couple of my buddies have the KDW's on their cars and they love them! I also put them on a t bird i restored. They are a sick looking tire

I run G Force Sports, too. Great sticky street tire, and cheap enough that you don't feel bad about hazing them every once in a while. :nice:

Dunlop Direzza Z1 star spec, hands down one nasty tire for the $$. recent top place holder in a few tire tests, gobbs of grip and look good too.

du_dir_spt_z1_starspec_ci2_l.jpg

Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

haha nice. 40 cal glocks are sweet. i been enjoyin my 45 from springfield

Sprindfield makes a nice peice. My friend has an XD 9mm. I loved the feel of it.

3 hours later... where are these pics? :D

SO MUCH WIN!:nice:

Agree.....waiting...:shrug:

I promise!!!! lol...I got crazy busy after I left. Needed to shop, shower and leave to meet friends/family for dinner in Detroit.

not bringing said glock .40 in the AM are you? Do I have to bring my SS220?? lol

Gun battle for a bumper??

HAHA....no worries...I'm just bringing 20 dollar bills. I'm leaving soon, see you at the spot! :nice:

Make it back ok?

Oh yeah!! Thanks for meeting me halfway.

HUGE THANKS to Chrome_Rust for the 1993 Cobra OEM rear bumper!!!:nice: He met me half way today and hooked me up. He gave me a smokin deal that I couldn't refuse!

I know if looks rough, but it just needs stripping, primer and paint. It's straight.
DSC00509.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

New oil pan gasket, water pump, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, and not pictured....MOOG ball joints Made in the USA!! My shop is pressing them in....time is money. They'll be ready first thing Monday.
DSC00504.jpg

Got the Cobra firewall section welded in that I needed.
DSC00494.jpg

Mig'd up the sway bar mounts for extra strength.
DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

Inside fenderwell/shock tower after the K-frame was out. All ready for primer. It's not rusty as it looks, its all the halfa$$ red paint Ford puts on and old undercoat.
DSC00499.jpg

Bay ready for some primer. Hopefully I'm going in today for that.
DSC00501.jpg

Dash and column mocked in place for firewall bearing. It has to come back out for wiring later on...
DSC00498.jpg

All in all a good Saturday of welding, cutting, fabbing, grinding!:nice:

More to come..............:D

Oh....and the Omelete I ate after meeting Chrome_Rust...

The Everything Omelete. Like 6+eggs and everything inside with gravy...
View attachment 233021

I ate it up! :eek: I won't eat til 6 or 7 tonight!!
View attachment 233022