The OFFICIAL 94/95 tech Stangnet member of the year award NOMINATIONS *2006*

I think we forgot to do this last year, but oh well. Everyone post up who helped you the most throughout the year, who had the biggest/coolest project or who you generally think had the best posts/pm's. Then on like the 3rd I will post up a poll to see who wins.

Remember, this isnt just who posted the most, but who had the better posts of the year.

I am gonna go with Hissin5.0(for his tech help), even though a bunch of guys helped me this year (thanks!)

• Sponsors (?)

I'm torn between Grady and Hissin myself. Grady put together a graph with my dyno pull and compared it to a NA combo (his own, I believe) and has helped me with numerous little tech issues over this year. Hissin relayed me to information to dealing with my irregular idle and gave me many resources dealing with the IAC and everything else.

I'm proud to say we have such an informed and amazing community here that I can't choose just one member. Rock on guys :SNSign:

so we have a top 3 haha

I haven't had any projects this past year, but since Stephane (1TallMF) once hooked up a diagnostics tool to my car at the car wash, I nominate him

there...top 4

I forgot to say this earlier, but JT is the man around here....has been for a long time. Mind you, he still runs dial up, for all those that don't already know that, and would like to make fun of him for it. Welcome to 2007 Hissin, now go splurge and buy cable interweb.

Grady is a poetic mass of knowledge about the three hundred and two cubic inch engine and all it's inner workings :D

and without him we would always resort to talking about guns :nonono:

and although he uses more emoticons than the entire 13-15 year old age group :)

he'd get my vote for techy of the year :nice:

I would like to send a special shout out to the members who donated to Godstangit this year..............you know who you are........I havnt forgot you guys and it says a lot about you.........may all of you prosper in 2007........:hail2:

another special thanks to the guys who know how to take a joke............makes coming to the talk section fun................:hail2:

not a what..............a who.................:D Name is John......member on here that goes by godstangit whose son in law was fighting cancer and having a ruff time with the job etc etc........some of these great guys raised a little spending $ for the family....................:nice: